Jobs/ Senior Software Engineer or Computer Scientist with Computer Vision or Image Processing background
- Richardson, TX
Why should I apply here?
- Successful division of a large corporation
- New product development
- Big revolution to automate
- Major role and Impactful position on success of product
- Technically challenging
What will I be doing?
- Design, implement, analyze, and optimize novel algorithms for our next generation systems.
- Real-time object detection and tracking algorithms
- Robot guidance algorithms
- Auto 3D alignment algorithms
- Image improvement algorithms
- Maintains computer vision and control algorithms.
- Translates business and technical requirements into detailed design specifications for application code and module
- Tests and documents all software implemented according to development processes
- Participates in team sessions with other team members to analyze, develop requirements, and make recommendations for moderate to complex systems
What skills/experiences do I need to be considered?
This position requires strong theoretical foundations, excellent software development skills, and sound scientific method. Broad proficiency in the foundations of optical computer vision including feature detection/tracking, 3D geometry, image processing, object recognition and control theory.
- BSc in computer science, physics, mathematics or other related field
- 5+ years of experience (for the senior position)
- Computer Vision or Image Processing algorithm design and development
- Extensive experience with mathematical and analytic techniques, including linear algebra, geometry, statistics, and multivariate analysis and their applications to real-time object tracking and object classification
- C, C++, Matlab
What will make my résumé stand out?
- MS or PhD with focus on computer vision
- Experience with GPU programming (OpenGL / Cuda)
- Salary: 120k - 150k + Bonus – Senior Position
- Salary: 75K – 100K + Bonus for 0 to 3yrs experience
Relocation Assistance: Will assist in