Jobs/ Computer Vision Engineers - All Levels
- New Zealand
- A New Zealand based Computer Vision / Deep Learning / AI start-up
A New Zealand based Computer Vision / Deep Learning / AI start-up is looking for the most talented staff in the global market. If you have a passion for this evolving technology and want to be part of this ground breaking company then this is the role for you. You also get to come and live in NZ! - we will arrange your Visa’s.
We are seeking energetic self starters who are keen to hit the ground running and bring their OCR or Computer Vision skills into play. This exciting role will give you the opportunity to take on and lead projects, will have the skills to write project specs translating concepts into product.
Your role will have you developing strategies for architecture build, creating and delivering on milestones, providing testing strategies and integrating systems to clients API.
To qualify for this opportunity you will have
- In-depth experience with OCR / Computer Vision
- Deep knowledge of the OpenCV image processing library
- Familiar with Integration of multiple convolutional neural networks into one larger system
- Full understanding of live-video processing
- Be comfortable with Xcode, Eclipse or Emacs
If you are a driven tech enthusiast with a sense for business and a strong understanding of OCR technologies then apply today and be remunerated with an excellent salary with incredible future opportunities.
This is a small start-up business making waves in the global market - they are not a huge enterprise business (yet). So if start-ups scare you, don’t apply!
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Mark Hubble at firstname.lastname@example.org