Jobs/ Training Engineer
- US, MA, Natick
- MathWorks Inc.
The Training Engineer will be delivering courses on MathWorks products with the aim of ensuring successful customer adoption.
- Travel is expected to average two weeks per month.
- Delivering courses on MathWorks products with the aim of ensuring successful customer adoption
- Working with customers to gather requirements and developing customized curricula for a variety of technical fields
- Providing feedback through reports and systems to our development and sales organizations based on classroom observations
- Identifying and implementing classroom delivery improvements based on student evaluations
- Providing feedback and assistance in the creation or update of course material
- Staying current on new product features and messaging to include in the delivery of courses
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- U.S. Citizenship is required due to the nature of the work being performed in this role
- Passion for Training
- MS/PhD in Engineering with focus in Signal (or Image) Processing and/or Computer Science
- Demonstrated ability to perform computational analysis, modeling and simulation tasks
- Strong background in Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink or similar products as applied to engineering problems
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 2 weeks per month
- Knowledge of C/C++ and processor knowledge
- Parallel and Distributed Computing knowledge
- Knowledge of HDL and FPGA hardware
- Formal training delivery experience